Large-scale renewable energy power plants such as windfarms and mega solar power plants play a key role as new energy sources. However, they sometimes destabilize the grid voltage because they cannot supply electricity depending on the load demand compared to thermal power plants, etc. Static var compensators (SVCs) are installed in large-scale renewable energy power plants and substations at electric power companies to help maintain the grid voltage within a certain range.
- The components are highly reliable.
- The maintenance cost is low.
- The power source quality can be improved.
- The static var compensators respond quickly.
- The products are the pioneering equipment to cope with voltage fluctuation (flicker).
- The products are derived from our expertise in the power electronics products and engineering capability in system analysis.